May 31, 2009

Failure and Success

I fail. A lot. Often, it seems that nearly everything that I start ends up dissipating or breaking up within a matter of time. But each failure I feel has made me stronger and more prepared for the next go 'round. And each taste of failure has made me more eager for success. Of course, I only want success if the glory is for God and God alone. I know I can't pick myself up when I fall- only God can do that.

So here I stand with this blog. If you have been reading or have read my blog, you may have noticed that I haven't posted anything in 20 days. And now I find myself wondering whether or not I should post again. The truth is, it would be really easy to just give it up, like so many other things. It would be easy to fail...again.

But I believe that God has given me this blog as a medium to share His Gospel with anyone who will listen and as an outlet to share my thoughts and meditations on His Word and on life in general. If no one listens, then that is fine. But, I pray that anyone who comes to this blog will see that God is the center and giver of my life. That would be the truest success.

1 comments:

Mollie said...

...and I think this post shows that the blog isn't a failure, as long as it is for God's glory! Keep blogging!

ShareThis

 

© 2009Mind in Renewal | by TNB