May 11, 2009

All of Grace

Last night, as I came into God's presence in song and prayer, I was deeply overwhelmed that all that I am and all that I have received is due to the infinite grace of God. Every breath that I breathe, every second that I continue to exist is because of the grace of God!

And this grace is something that I could never earn or claim from God, but it is given solely because of the goodness of God. It is freely lavished upon me apart from any work or merit on my own part. For that I give God praise.

And not only has God given me grace upon grace, but He has promised me future grace that will never end, for when I get to Heaven the grace will never end.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. (Romans 11:6)

All of grace; it is all of grace!

0 comments:

ShareThis

 

© 2009Mind in Renewal | by TNB