June 24, 2010

I'm Back

Once again, I apologize for being gone so long. I've wanted to write for some time now, but I've just been so busy. However, now that summer is here and life is (somewhat) settled down, I'm back indefinitely.

Just to catch you up on some of what's been going on in my life, I thought I would list a few big events that explain some of the busyness in my life.

1. Together for the Gospel: This conference was amazing once again. There are few things more invigorating than spending time listening to and fellowshipping with mighty men of God. If you haven't heard them yet, you can download or watch the sermons, panel discussions and breakout sessions (I went to see Kevin DeYoung) online.

2. High School Graduation: Wow, I don't think I've fully let this one sink in completely yet. It was such a blessing to see so many of my family and friends come to see me graduate. I am humbled by the many godly and helpful people that God has placed in my life.

3. World Changers- Tulsa: I just got back from a week-long mission trip to Tulsa, OK with the older members of my youth group. This was the first time I've ever been involved with World Changers, which is a Southern Baptist short term mission organization, and it was well worth the time and energy.

Anyway, that's just some of what's been going on in my life. It's all been a blessing from God, but I'm glad to be back home, and back in the blogosphere.

0 comments:

ShareThis

 

© 2009Mind in Renewal | by TNB