November 9, 2009

Every Day

This song has helped me get through many days:

"Every Day"
By Joel Sczebel and Todd Twining
As recorded on Come Weary Saints

In Your grace, You know where I walk
You know when I fall
You know all my ways
In Your love, I know You allow
What I cannot graspTo bring You praise

Chorus:
Thank You for the trials
For the fire, for the pain
Thank You for the strength
Knowing You have ordained
Every day

Your great power is shown when I’m weak
You help me to seeYour love in this place
Perfect peace is filling my mind
And drawing my heart
To praise You again

In my uncertainty,
Your Word is all I need
To know You’re with me every day (repeat)

© 2008 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)/Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI)
Sovereign Grace Ministries

0 comments:

ShareThis

 

© 2009Mind in Renewal | by TNB